My name is Laura, Social Pedagogical Caregiver
Nice to meet you! From an early age I loved working with children. After my studies at the Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences, I moved to Curacao in 2017. In the Netherlands I worked in the pediatric nursing department of the hospital, a residential group for young adults with autism, and then I set up a coaching program on Curacao for 'brussen'. This therapeutic program was offered to siblings and parents of special care children aged 4 to 18 years.
I am currently working at a local MBO/HBO school as a mentor and internship supervisor for teenagers and young adults.
I guide children in a creative way with involvement, love and a lot of enthusiasm!
Hopefully see you soon! Curious about my method ?
HBO -Social Pedagogical Caregiver, Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences
-Child in strength:
High sensitivity, Difficult conversations & Solution-oriented working
-Youth care teaches:
Trauma sensitive work
Hold me & Let me go, bonding
- Core vision Method : When children learn differently
- Understanding Children Better : Understanding Children's Drawings Better 1
- Rutgers: Growing up with love
- Ronald McDonald children's fund; Care for parent and child + Family centered care
- Castillo Morales: Level 1
- Handle: Level 1
Dutch, English and German